The new Spidi NK-6 Gloves are among the most technologically advanced motorcycle touring gloves on the market. Each pair has the hard-to-attain EN13594:2015 KP safety certification, meaning they’re among the safest gloves in the world. Spidi developed the NK-6 as a three-season gauntlet glove that can both cross continents and cross the city on your morning commute. The glove has a full H2Out lining which makes it waterproof, windproof, and breathable – this is paired with 200gr Primaloft® insulated padding and a micropile lining for warmth and all-day comfort.
The use of smartphones and GPS navigators become easy and practical with the use of touchscreen compatible material on the fingertips.
- Palm, back of hand and side of hand padding
- Waterproof, windproof and breathable H2Out lining
- Primaloft waterproof, breathable, insulating wadding
- Anti-absorbent water barrier
- Touchscreen compatible
- Wristband adjustment and wrist closure
- Goat leather, 0.6/ 0.8 mm thick
- Variable-density polyurethane shield with shock absorber functions
Product weight: kg. 0.30