Spidi designers developed this jacket to tick every box a performance rider has when looking for a summer track day jacket. With no compromises on safety this jacket has full prEN 17092-3:2017 Class AA certification.
The Evorider Lady 2 has removable EN1621-1 certified protectors in the shoulders and elbows, with Warrior external sliders on the shoulders. For added safety, there's a pocket for a back protector (sold separately), as well as a perimeter zipper to attach trousers, and a snap system to connect jeans.
Made from abrasion resistant leather (1.1mm to 1.3mm) and Flex Tenax inserts in the arms for maximum mobility. Riders can also choose an optional waterproof and breathable H2Out membrane liner or a thermal liner (both sold separately).
- CE AA rated
- Cowhide 1.1/1.3 mm thick
- Removable Warrior Lite elbow protectors, CE EN1621-1 Lev.2 certified
- Pocket for optional back protectors - CE Level 2 (Z147 or Z172)
- Warrior shields on shoulders
- 50% waterproof garment, with option to add H2Out lining (X54 - sold separately)
- Option to add thermal lining (L29 - sold separately)
- Fixed mesh lining
- Pants clip and zip fastener to join jacket to trousers
- Adjustable waist fastening
- High tenacity elastic flex tenax Nylon 6.6