SIDI X-3 Enduro Boots
The X-3 Enduro Boots take the top features found in SIDI's highest level off-road boots but offer them at a mid-level price. The laminated Technomicro shell shrugs off contact with water and abrasion better than natural leather - without the need for routine care and conditioning. The Single Flex System at the ankle limits axial rotation and is matched by reinforced hard armour on the outside. The four cam lock buckles along the upper and the Davos-style enduro sole is engineered for great peg feel. The Cambrelle inner lining is perforated to maintain airflow and treated with Teflon for easy care over many seasons and many stream crossings.
- Laminated Technomicro water resistant shell
- Slim non-bootie design
- Single Flex System for rotational control
- Nylon insole (replaces steel shank)
- Tongue-in-groove style rear of calf panels protect the Achilles tendon
- Internal malleolus plastic guard with ergonomic closed cell foam padding to protect smaller foot bones
- Protective plastic toe cap
- Removable arch support pad
- Inner heat shield
- Replaceable cam lock buckle system with memory straps
- Cambrelle liner in the foot area with antimicrobial Teflon treated mesh
- Davos enduro sole is replaceable
- All bolt-on parts are fully replaceable
SIDI boots are a narrow fit and they recommend going up a size from what you would normally wear.