The Pro Series CPX-C 1pc has been developed throughout last season with the help of the best riders in the BSB paddock. The new Pro Series Carbon 1pc takes what has been the most popular suit in the BSB paddock to another level with the introduction of the new CP-X Carbon shoulder and knee protection. The use of Carbon, which has an extremely low co-efficient of friction helps divert energy away from the collarbone and knees in the event of a fall.
The Pro Series Carbon has a professional full race cut, with space for a full-length back protector. Even the minor details such as knee slider position have been carefully designed to make sure the suit performs at the highest level. The Pro Series Carbon has large full-length Keprotec stretch panels and large leather stretch areas for superb ergonomics on the bike. Security is achieved with triple stitched seams using the strongest bonded nylon and titanium needles (for minimum stitch hole-size), double leather in the seat and the highest quality grade A full grain Brazilian drum dyed cow hide throughout.
The first time you put a Pro Series Carbon on you instantly see why RST is the most popular brand in BSB.
- 1.1-1.3 mm premium grade, full grain and drum dyed Brazilian cowhide
- CP-X Carbon shoulder and knee protection
- Maurex C.E. approved armour to shoulders, elbows and knees
- Intergrated stretch panels
- RST racing compound knee sliders
- Chamud comfort lining to collar and cuffs
- Triple and double stitched main seam construction using 40’s grade OXLEY bonded nylon thread for optimum burst strength
- YKK zips used throughout
- Perforated panels and Airtex lining for hot weather comfort