Bringing the race winning technology developed for World Superbike to the street, the Pirelli Diablo Rosso II tyres deliver superior grip and wear-life for sport riders looking for a performance upgrade. The Tri-zone dual compound composition and improved tread design offers improved drainage, better wear regularity and advanced handling.
- Grip is enhanced even further by EPT (Enhanced Patch Technology) developed in WSBK, which optimizes the contact patch for improved grip
- A maximum contact patch area is due in part to an ICS (Integrated Contour Shaping) technology, complimenting handling and power of today's modern motorcycles
- Slick shoulder area maximizes grip at full lean which boosts confidence and performance while cornering
- Functional Groove Design (FGD) to optimize wet behavior
- D Spec tyre is OE for 2013 Ducati's fitted with Rosso II tyres