The latest in tank bags from Givi may be the most versatile yet. Featuring the TanklockED system, this bag can be locked to your bike when needed. What's more, being part of the Ultima-T range, the bag features a removable roll-top waterproof inner bag (IPX5 rated) to keep your important possessions dry and, at 20 litres, is large enough to carry all your equipment inside the waterproof compartment. There are plenty of pockets, some M.O.L.L.E. webbing and a waterproof map/tablet holder included. Best of all, it has a comfy back pad and set of shoulder straps so it can be worn like a back pack when off the bike.
To be fitted in conjunction with the specific tanklock fitting BF_ _ Note, the lock type used in the ED System can be matched to the security locks used in top and side cases, the trolley base and also the tool box by using one of the following lock sets; SL102 / SL103 or SL105.
Capacity 20 ltr.
• High tenacity 1200D Polyester W / R and polymer foam shell
• Hypalon inserts
• Removable waterproof inner bag with IP X5 impermeability
• 2 outer pockets with zipper closure
• Holder for pocket-sized Sat-Nav / mobile phone included in the cover
• Print incorporating a reflective motif for increased visibility
• Removable waterproof map / tablet holder made from high-frequency welded Tarpaulin
• Shoulder straps for easy transportation as a backpack
• Padding that is removable from the rear pocket to cover the base attachment when the bag is carried as a backpack
• Rain cover with transparent window