Givi's GRT720 are the essential enduro pannier bags. At 25 + 25 litres, these incredibly versatile bags will withstand heavy rain and extreme conditions. The handy side loops allow the flexibility to add extra bags (eg GRT722) when more space is needed. Compatible with all Givi Monokey pannier racks. Comes equipped with a security lock, which can be matched with your top case and toolbox, if required, using the SL102-SL105 kits (sold separately).
- High tenacity 1200D water resistant polyester and thermoformed PE back
- 1680D/ high tenacity PU coating
- Exterior materials with high UV resistance
• Waterproof roll-top closure system
• Adjustable upper and lower straps equipped with clamp closure to ensure tension tightness
• Belts with tear-off pack closure at the ends
• Front flap equipped with a sturdy PVC mesh pocket on the back
• 8 side loops to allow strapping of additional loads, such as the GRT722 (sold separately)
• 8 load compression points
• Side eyelets for drainage
• Removable inner reinforcement to stiffen the bottom of the bag
• Ergonomic handle
• Fluro yellow waterproof high frequency taped inner bag (IPX5 waterproof grade, withstands heavy rain and extreme conditions)
• Reflective motif prints for greater visibility
Please note: Due to these being soft bags, once they have been loaded and attached, you will need to check there is no interference with the muffler or exhaust gases hitting the bags.