The WFX Tech GTX is a winter motorcycling glove that is technical, as its name indicates. Its focus is on fit and steering precision for road and suburban riding. Topside construction combines neoprene, nylon, and leather, for perfect resilience in bad weather, and a leather palm with Digital Pittards® reinforcement for improved durability and optimum grip in wet weather. Its PU protective knuckle shells are duplicated for improved comfort. It also includes a new GORE-TEX® weatherproof, breathable membrane and a Thinsulate™ 200g lining for thermal insulation. Extra features are a double closure system with cuff and forearm adjusting straps, a reflective strip for night-time visibility, and FIVE's Touch Screen™ system that allows you to handle your device without removing your gloves.
- Full-grain goatskin, nylon fabric, and neoprene construction (topside)
- Full-grain goatskin for suppleness (palm)
- Weatherproof internal GORE-TEX® membrane
- Thinsulate™ 200g thermal insulation
- PU metacarpal-knuckle and knuckle protective shells underneath the fabric and leather
- TPR protective palm slider shell
- Digital Pittards® leather palm reinforcement
- Dual closure system
- TouchScreen™ system (thumb and index finger) for handling touchscreens
- CE Certification: KP1
Sizing note: As the FIVE motorcycle glove range is based around European sizing we suggest you purchase ONE size bigger than you normally would eg: if you normally fit a size large then order an XL.