The RFX4 EVO motorcycle glove is designed for riders who put comfort over performance and are looking for versatility in a sport glove… or sportiness in a versatile glove.
By adopting the brand-new FIVE ERGO PROTECH® ergonomic protective shell used in FIVE's urban and trail gloves, the RFX4 EVO glove offers a less aggressive look than that of the RFX1, RFX2 and RFX3. Though it fits in so naturally at the controls of a sports motorbike, the RFX4 EVO is also right for riding a powerful scooter or a roadster, and thus, offers a more reassuring alternative to short gloves. It also offers the extra protection typical of motorcycle racing gloves, with all the comfort often found in less exclusive gloves.
The RFX4 EVO motorcycle glove is well and truly the perfect compromise between FIVE's road gloves and gloves for pure racing use.
- Full-grain goat leather construction (topside and palm) for suppleness
- Semi-soft ERGO PROTECH® metacarpophalangeal protective shell
- ERGO PROTECH® soft TPR hypothenar protective shell (palm slider)
- PU palm reinforcement for better grip on the handlebars
- Forearm protection featuring a leather panel and 3D TPR logo
- Dual closure system with a VELCRO® tab and a cuff adjustment tab
- Comfort gussets on the wrist and fingers
- Touch Screen™ system for handling touchscreen devices
- CE Certification: KP1
Sizing note: As the FIVE motorcycle glove range is based around European sizing we suggest you purchase ONE size bigger than you normally would eg: if you normally fit a size large then order an XL.