Pro-Lite Front Discs
• Compete “Hub and Rotor” units for direct bolt-on.
• Assembled with sturdy RIVETS.
• Disc rings made from roll forged BILLET STEEL offering 18% more stopping power than stainless steel but with the high strength of steel... better braking and NO risk of cracking as with cast iron rotors.
• Lightweight forged alloy center hub using special high strength ductile mill rolled aluminium alloy, coloured either silver or gold to match bike cosmetics.
• Pro-lite discs resist distortion longer PLUS the unique “Birdswing” drill pattern prevents ridges developing on the rotor.
• Unique birdswing drill pattern prevents ridges.
• Tough HPSR steel prevents cracking.
• Silver Zinc finish to prevent corrosion.
Standard replacement discs for modern streetbikes made with the EBC unique birdswing drill pattern. Holes overlap such that as pad and disc wears, no ridges are generated, pads stay flatter and last longer.
New CONTOUR PLUS Pro-Lite Discs
Front floating designs and Rear solid design
The latest upgrade brake rotor offerings from EBC Brakes for performance motorcycles is the newly designed CONTOUR PLUS brake rotor for floating front brake systems.
EBC Pro-lite Contour Plus simply bolt-on to replace your existing front floating brake rotors and offer many advantages that improve both performance and looks of your superbike such as
1. Lightest weight contoured rotor profile
2. Stainless steel rotor
3. Lightweight forged alloy centre hubs
4. New scraper slot system in rotor improves pad performence during bed-in and prevents rotor damage in early heavy braking
5. Sturdy riveted construction using EBC’s unique pressure washer system that allows float but keeps rotor tight during use
** Indent Orders available for items not in stock or not listed
(air freight indents are 2 - 6 weeks delivery subject to availability)