The Hyper-Touring Tyre
The Conti Road Attack 4 builds on the success of Conti’s sport and touring ranges to create the perfect mix of both. An all new compound using the latest polymer and resin technology for better wear resistance and an updated tread pattern give a massive boost to wet weather performance, optimised for modern ABS and tractions control systems. The inclusion of a near slick area on the upper tread shoulders allow class topping cornering grip at high lean angles. Ultra fast warm up in colder conditions for instant confidence and safety and TractionSkin for a greatly reduced break in period
- Easy, intuitive handling characteristics to complement the newest machines, while upgrading the performance of older bikes
- All-new compound and updated tread pattern gives a massive boost to wet weather performance, with superb grip in all conditions.
- New ‘slick’ area on the upper tread shoulder, for class-topping cornering grip at high lean angles
- Revised front tyre construction gives more feedback and improved agility, with reduced tendency to ‘stand up’ during hard cornering
- TractionSkin technology means tyres are ready to use straight away with a short break-in period.