The X-501 is the first Nolan composite fibre off-road helmet.
Evolution through innovation.
- Produced in 2 different outer shell sizes for use in high-level competition, the X-501 displays the customary attention to details which has always distinguished the X-lite brand. With its innovative design and technological features, the X-501 is characterized by its light weight (about 1.100 gr for M size), great comfort and effective ventilation system.
- Air is directed into the helmet via two frontal air intakes and two other vents positioned in the upper part of the shell, which can be individually operated. Two rear spoilers extract hot air from the inside. Air circulation is further optimized by special ducts located in the helmet inner shell. Lower ventilation is managed by a central air intake, positioned in the chin guard, which facilitates direct air input.
- There are also two side extractors which assure constant air flow.
Removable comfort padding
- A new fully removable and washable liner is manufactured exclusively in UNITHERM, an extremely sophisticated and breathable material in stretch microfibre. UNITHERM is thermoregulating: dry and cool in all weather conditions, thanks to its ability to rapidly disperse body moisture. The structure of the padding is designed to improve air circulation and optimize the ventilation.
- Removing the liner is quick and easy with a new hook and lock retaining system.